Snowgum Leichardt -5c Sleeping Bag YOUTH (RRP $149.95)
An easy care bag designed to keep you comfortable on the outback trail or on the family camping trip. The Polarfil Hollow Fibre fill will maintain warmth even if it gets damp, so you can sleep soundly if conditions take a turn for the worse. A micro fibre shell provides extra protection from the elements, and a fully opening zip allows you to spread the bag out as a blanket on a warmer night. All in all a great bag for general camping and mild weather hiking.
The Snowgum Range of Sleeping Bags offer quality, durability and design features to ensure the best nights sleep.
Rating/Season: Winter (-5ºC)
Packaged Size: 22cm Diameter, 33cm Length or 28cm compressed
Weight (incl. Sac): 1.4kg
- Pillow pocket on reverse of hood
- Inner mesh security pocket
- Neck muff and internal draft tube
- Fully unzips
- Hood draw cord
- Compression stuff sack to squish it down small
- Double zips down length and at feet for comfort adjustment
- 3D Draft Tubes down zip lengths to reduce drafts and aid insulation
Ideal for these uses:
Camping, hiking, travel, overnight transport or spare bedding
Outer Fabric: Polyester Microfibre
Inner Lining: Polyester Microfibre
Fill Type: Polarfil Hollowfibre Polyester
Fill Amount (Top): 125g/m2 x 2
Fill Amount (Bottom): 125g/m2 x 2
Length (including Hood): 170cm
Length (from Shoulder): 138cm
Width (at Shoulder): 70cm
Width (at Feet): 58cm
To ensure a long life and prolonged warmth of your sleeping bag, please follow these care instructions.
1. For long term storage use a large open weave sack.
2. Wash by hand with a soft soap or by machine on very low heat and gentle cycle.
3. Dry clean at low temperatures.
4. Air and fluff the bag prior to use.
5. Use a liner.
6. Always air after use and keep as dry as possible.