Bring a Friend Woggle
Bring a Friend to your Joey, Cub, Scout, Venturer or Rover night and you can earn the Bring a Friend Woggle.
You might even want to organise a Bring a Friend night and have several new members all attend on the same night.
Then you can make a fun night out of it and grow your Group as well.
How to earn:
- To be presented to a youth member who brings a friend (not a current member) to at least 3 meetings/activities
- The friend does not have to join Scouting for the youth member to earn the woggle
Placement on uniform
- This is a woggle and can be worn instead of another woggle one may have
- It should be removed when the youth member moves to the next section
What about additional friends?
- A youth member may earn additional woggles, if they ‘bring more friends’
- But only one woggle may be worn – additional woggles can be used as mementos or in collections.