SNOWGUM Stirling -5c Down Sleeping Bag ( RRP $419)
The Snowgum Stirling Down Sleeping bag is our warmest and lightest sleeping bag ever.
Filled with 650 grams of 750 loft white goose down, tapered rectangular in shape with a roomy box foot and a super light nylon shell inside and out, this bag is comfortably rated to -5ºC but will perform well below that with an inner sheet, insulating mat and away from a draft.
This is also the best value down bag to this specification available in Australia at only $299 for Scout Members.
- 650g of 750 loft white goose down filling
- boxed wall construction
- 20D 400T nylon shell inside and out
- includes a mesh storage sack to store your bag in when not in use, this is the best way to prolong the life of your down bag and let the feathers fluff up nicely during extended storage.
- down filled shoulder neck baffle to trap warm air around your torso
- polarfill® zipper baffle to block drafts through the main zipper
- drawcord hood.
- SBS #5 nylon coil zipper with double sided autolock slider for entry and single sided autolock slider on foot to allow foot ventilation. Additional velcro closure at hood for maximum seal on the coldest nights.
- lightweight webbing zipper glide to prevent zipper snag on the lightweight shell
- 210d oxford nylon stuff sack with side release compression straps.
- lightweight polyester mesh storage sack 80cm long x 30cm diameter.
Shape: Tapered rectangular with box foot (single full length zipper available in left hand only)
Rating/Season: Winter/Snow (-5ºC)
Outer and inner fabric: 20D 400T ripstop nylon with DWR
Filling: 650g of 750 loft white goose down (90% down, 10% small feather)
Length including hood 212cm
Length from shoulder 180cm
Width at shoulder 78cm
Foot: 42cm x 22cm
Packaged size when compressed: 19cm diameter, 28cm length
Weight only 1.2kg (without storage sack)