Safari Bow 3m x 3m 400g Canvas Tent (RRP $1799)
This is Australia’s number one selling canvas dome tent for tour operators, mining companies, events, festivals, and remote camp sites. Proven as Australia’s most durable tent. 3m x 3m x 2.25m with front awning. Sets up in 8 minutes and sleeps 2-5 people.
- 3m x 3m x 2.25m high
- Solid core 8.3mm spring steel poles.
- 550g PVC bucket style floor.
- 400g rip stop POLY/COTTON safari canvas. One of the worlds best. Canvas fly sheet with awning. 3 upright poles included. Side wind break included.
- Rip stop shadecloth windows on both sides and rear with zippered window flap.
- Rip stop shadecloth D shape front door. Zippered air vent in the roof
- Worlds best YKK zippers. Small parts, big difference.
- No guy ropes required. (except for front awning)
- Set up time 6-8 minutes.
- Weight – 27kg canvas bag + 10kg pole bag.
- Sleeps 2-5 people.
- Pack size – canvas bag 80cm x 40cm x 38cm. Pole bag 120cm x 12cm x 17cm.
Made in South Africa.
The Campmor Safari Bow tent has been the pick of the range as our best seller for more than 10 years in a row. Hundreds of the Safari Bow tents are being used today across Australia at holiday parks, zoos, mining companies, glamping sites, eco tourism, remote accommodation, scout groups, and tour companies. The tent of choice for Cockatoo Island and Dubbo Zoo for more than 12 years. It offers a great amount of space inside for extra head room, comfort and air flow. This is our premium quality model with the best quality components for ongoing reliable performance.
The Campmor Safari Bow is suitable for a couple or a family, ideal for 2 people with standing room, can sleep up to 5 people, and includes a protective front awning with a side windbreak that can be removed. This tent has often been used to set up glamping sites with enough room for a regular queen size bed inside. This tent is the number 1 pick by many tour operators across Australia for its long life expectancy, internal space, and simplicity of set up.
The Campmor Safari Bow Tent offers the highest quality components with enough room for a family, and plenty of standing room inside. One of our premium range of tents which use the highest quality canvas available, making them the strongest and most durable tents in the range which is why our commercial customer love them. These are the ONLY TENTS IN AUSTRALIA using this exclusive rip stop canvas, and these tents have been used and tested in the Australian market for more than 15 years proving their suitability, reliability and quality for a variety of Australian environments. Exclusive to Diamantina tents, and quality tested to pass the Category 5 quality assurance test.
This is a compact tent for its size. The canvas is packed into a single zippered PVC carry bag, and the poles come in their own carry bag which is very compact. Its simple design means no guy ropes are required at all (except for the front awning), and only 8 minutes to set up a tent that can handle almost anything mother nature throws at it. Unlike other disposable tents that will likely break with a gust of wind, these tents are made with the best components, so you can relax and concentrate on other things.
The 3mx3m floor area is the size of most pop up gazebos, which means 5 mattresses can fit on the ground that are 60cm wide each, or the space is perfect for a queen size bed in the middle. Why should you seriously consider this great little shelter ? Take a look firstly at every other dome tent on the market and you will find they all require guy ropes to set them up. If you don’t use the guy ropes and a wind comes along and breaks the poles, your warranty is void (read the fine print in warranty paperwork with all brands).
THIS TENT HAS BEEN TESTED IN 100KM WINDS WITHOUT GUY ROPES.
The poles didn’t break. That’s because instead of using hollow fiberglass poles or alloy poles that can easily fracture, these tents are made with SOLID CORE SPRING STEEL POLES. The spring steel is super strong but also very flexible, and has a memory to keep its shape and structure for many years of use. So we have the best frames. And they are so simple to set up. No fiddly extra bits to worry about. And you will feel secure in the knowledge this little tent will stand up to storms, so you can relax and sleep well.
The canvas used is a 400G RIP STOP POLY/ COTTON SAFARI CANVAS. Better than the canvas used in many swags. Its tough, has a superior tear strength, doesn’t fade quickly and can handle a few bumps and bruises along the way. The poly cotton blend means the canvas can breathe in hot climates and therefore reduces heat and condensation inside. This is a huge natural benefit for Australian climates that is not achieved in polyester or other synthetic tent materials.
The floor is 550g PVC. This is tougher than some camper trailer materials. No sewn seams on the floor. You wont wear a hole in this floor easily. The zippers used are YKK. Simply the worlds best. Do some research and find out how many other tents use these zips, most don’t.
Our commercial partners who have used these tents for years realise pretty quickly they have found the best, and keep re using these models. They just don’t have to deal with tears and breaks and lost parts like other tents. This is no fuss quality that you can rely on to do a great job.
Time and time again in camp sites all over Australia these tents outlast and out perform all other tents of a similar size in harsh weather conditions. Don’t pay attention to the latest marketing goop talking about pop up this and air pole that, the idea of convenience cant out perform a simple and strong product built to last.
Features and Benefits:
- Virtually unbreakable solid core spring steel poles – never worry about dealing with a snapped pole again.
- Exclusive rip stop poly/cotton canvas – the only tents that can be set up semi-permanently without fear of fading or deteriorating in the harsh Australian sun. No other tents dare to make this claim.
- Category 5 compliance – meets strict quality control standards to offer the highest quality possible.
- Cooler – the materials used allow hot air to escape, providing more comfort.
- Quieter – These tents don’t rattle and shake when the winds pick up. Compare this to a floppy dome tent or pop up tent that rattles all night in the wind.
- Stronger – Much stronger structure in cross winds, holding their shape firm and stable.
- Durable – Hands down will last up to 10 years longer in the Australian sun than most other dome tents. Put up a cheap dome tent in the sun for 1 month and watch what happens to the materials (will fade and break down).
- Darker – Don’t buy a light and bright coloured tent because at 6am when the sun is up, so are you as the tent will be a bright glow. These tents deliberately let in less light in the early morning hours allowing you to enjoy more peaceful sleep.
- Water resistant – Highly water resistant materials and treatments are used so these tents perform in the harshest conditions.
- Strong rip stop UV resistant shadecloth netting used on the windows and doors. All other tents use nylon or polyester no seeum mesh that tears easily and breaks down in the sun.
- Super Heavy Duty 550g waterproof PVC bucket floor. Simply nothing more heavy duty that this.
Whilst you pay alot more up front, consider the total life of the tent for your Group. With propert care, this tent will last for 20 years+. That makes it a great investment for your Group and a great investment for the planet.