New Program Handbook - HARDCOVER
This is the definitive publication for the new Scouts Australia Youth Program.
268 full colour pages, with a sturdy, flexible polypropylene cover and spiral bound so you can fully invert the book or fold it out flat.
This publication explains all aspects of the Australian Scout Program, including:
- The history of Scouting, our relation to Scouts globally and the role of Scouting today
- Key messages about the Youth Program and our focus on 'youth led, adult supported'
- The Scouting Method, SPICES & Plan-Do-Review
- Program Planning
- International Scouting
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Ceremonies (this content replaces the old Ceremonies book which has become outdated)
- Finally, this book covers the details behind the New Youth Program and explains the achievement pathways for each Youth Section. It replaces all other Sectional Leader Program Handbooks.
Everything an adult in Scouting needs to know is right here in this one massive 265 page book.
Dimensions: Width 23cm including binding - Length29 cm - Depth 2cm weight 1.1kg