OUT OF STOCK - New Program Handbook - HARDCOVER - Due back into stock 18th November
The first printing of the Program Handbook has sold out. More stock is arriving 18th November.
**Please email email@example.com to be notified when stock is available to order**
This is the definitive adult resource publication for the new Scouts Australia Youth Program.
268 full colour pages, with a sturdy, flexible polypropylene cover and spiral bound so you can fully invert the book or fold it out flat.
This publication explains all aspects of the Australian Scout Program, including:
- The history of Scouting, our relation to Scouts globally and the role of Scouting today
- Key messages about the Youth Program and our focus on 'youth led, adult supported'
- The Scouting Method, SPICES & Plan-Do-Review
- Program Planning
- International Scouting
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Ceremonies (this content replaces the old Ceremonies book which has become outdated)
- Finally, this book covers the details behind the New Youth Program and explains the achievement pathways for each Youth Section. It replaces all other Sectional Leader Program Handbooks.
Everything an adult in Scouting needs to know is right here in this one massive 265 page book.
Dimensions: Width 23cm including binding - Length29 cm - Depth 2cm weight 1.1kg
The first printing of the Program Handbook has sold out. More stock is arriving 18th November (delays with shipping have pushed this out another week from earlier announcements)