Campmor Gazebo King 4.5m x 3.3m (RRP $899)
Introducing Campmor Outdoor Tents - Made in South Africa.
These are the real deal steel frame canvas gazebos. Made with a superior strong frame and a quality 320gsm polyester ripstop canvas roof. Easy to set up, will handle stronger winds and last 10 times longer than your expanda-frame cheaper pop-up gazebo.
Ideal larger patrol size at 4.5m long x 3.3m wide with a 2.2m centre height. They only take 6 minutes to erect and an experienced patrol of Scouts can do it in 4 minutes. It's frame is simple and solid, no hinged concertina frames to jam your fingers and when it rains, this will keep the rain out and will not pool water on the roof. Most importanly, in winds, this gazebo will remain standing - the steel frame will not collapse. This gazebo has been tested to 80km wind gusts. I'll bet you wish you had these at Tailem Bend in 2019...
- 4.5m x 3.3m x 2.2m centre height. 8 leg frame design.
- Packs into single canvas bag with poles, pegs and canvas skin included.
- Total weight 26kg. Carry bag size 123cm x 30cm x 26cm.
- 320g ripstop poly canvas.
- 22mm galvanised tubular steel framework.
Features and Benefits:
- Virtually unbreakable solid core spring steel poles – never worry about dealing with a snapped pole again.
- Durable ripstop polyester canvas – this fabric has been tested for 15 years under the Australian sun. They will go the distance for your Scout Group.
- Cooler – the impregnated canvas is not plastic coated so it breathes, allowing condensation and hot air to escape - making it more comfortable on hot nights at Jamboree.
- Quieter – These tents don’t rattle and shake when the winds pick up. Compare this to a floppy dome tent or pop up tent that rattles in the wind.
- Stronger – Much stronger structure in cross winds, holding their shape firm and stable.
- Durable – Hands down will last up to 10 years longer in the Australian sun than most other dome tents. A typical polyester pop-up gazebo will start to deteriorate after 50 days in the summer sun. That simply means more landfill.
- The pitched centre peak design means effective water run off - no more pooling of water on your roof!
Whilst you pay alot more up front, consider the total life of the tent for your Group. With propert care, this tent will last for 10 years+. That makes it a great investment for your Group and a great investment for the planet.
For a slightly short 3.5m gazebo click here
Talk to us about quotes for grants and better pricing for larger quantities of 4 or more gazebos or tents. Customer.Service@ScoutShop.com.au or phone 03 8401 5908